Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday, February 19th

Hola chicos! Estoy muy enferma hoy :( (I am very sick today...)

You have a Substitute for today, and I apologize! I don't miss very often, and I don't like being away from you all! Thank you all for being patient and flexible today. I hope you were respectful to the Sub!

1) Today was note-taking day. In the textbooks, section 3.3 in Chapter 3, you are to take all verbs from the vocabulary list and conjugate them in your notes. You can refer to the Vtext at our Supersite!
2) I will be checking on Monday in your notes to see if they are in your notes for your participation grade for the day!
3) After the notes are taken, students are to get with a partner in class and quiz each other on vocabulary and help each other with pronunciation.

If you were absent, please get the verb conjugations from the vocabulary in your notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment